Button photo DTC.png  photo DT.png Button Button Button Button Button
Button

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tips and Techniques Tuesday - Stickled Organdy Ribbon


Hello there... this is Sonia with my second tutorial for All That Stickles...  today I am going to show you how to stickle organdy ribbon... {wink}...

Stickles I used to make this project:  Diamond

Button
Step 1 - Select the piece of organdy ribbon and the Stickles color.
Button
Step 2 - Stickle your bow before you adhere it to the project and let it dry.
Button
Step 3 - When is completely dry, adhere it to your project, that way
the glue doesn't go through. 
Bfont-family: Times, Times New Roman, serifutton
Step 4 - The best way to adhere the bow is with hot glue.

You will love it... it looks really cute cause now it matches with my glitter doodlebug piece of cardstock.... all the colors are matching and you can see the final card in my blog... hope you enjoyed my super easy tutorial!

1 comment: