Button photo DTC.png  photo DT.png Button Button Button Button Button
Button

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wednesday Inspiration

Happy Wednesday!

Here's a bit of mid-week inspiration:


The background paper is a digital paper from one of our April Sponsors, Tabitha's Designs Bumble Bee Pack.  I love the colors of this honeycomb design.  I used the Print and Cut feature on my Cameo to create it.  Then I used Icicle Stickles.   

The sentiment, bee, and hive are from a Peachy Keen Stamp SetThe bee & hive were colored with Copics.  The Stickles colors used are Yellow (bee) and Icicle (bee/hive). 

Don't forget to link up your creation to our Baby Blue Linky Party!   

3 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE and BEE-eautiful!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so adorable!!! Love the great background and all the glittery goodness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for linking this to me. I love to see what people make with my designs:) Adorable card :-)
    Tabitha's Designs
    Great priced, fun digi paper

    ReplyDelete