Button photo DTC.png  photo DT.png Button Button Button Button Button
Button

Monday, November 25, 2013

Holiday Home Decor and Mixed Media



Mixed Media is perfect for home decor and this is a great season to be inspired and to find materials in all the stores for our projects.  Personally, I love collecting vintage looking santas in all forms of media. I fell in love with an oil painting in a local gallery of an amazing Santa, however it was out of reach for my wallet!  So I decided to make a much smaller and less expensive version with some Christmas wrapping supplies from the Dollar store, and Stickles!



This is actually a gift box that I merely embellished with some Christmas Red and Gold Stickles.  I in ten to prop this on an easel and display it on my buffet in my entry way when we get up our decorations next weekend.  It was a super easy and cheap project, but I love the look so I had to share this with all of you this week as my Mixed Media Monday piece.  I was going to add some white flower soft or flocking to the white fur on this Santa, but I thought the Stickles were enough.

I hope that you are inspired to make some Holiday Home Decor with Stickles and inexpensive supplies.
Thanks for stopping by and check out my blog:  Annmakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment