Button photo DTC.png  photo DT.png Button Button Button Button Button
Button

Monday, November 18, 2013

Mixed Media Monday and Let's Talk Turkey

Hi, Ann here, (from Annmakes)  welcome to Mixed Media Monday.  If you are here and want to hop along our blog hop you can start here. Or stick around and check out what I have for you today, or do both!




I made a 12" x 12" scrapbook page with the pictures taken during my family's Canadian Thanksgiving, a few weeks ago.  We prepared lots of yummy foods, from scratch, and ate lots of it that day!  It was yummy….


We are all thankful to be together and for the rich lives that we live.  We are also grateful that we are able to eat too much!  That is why I made the title "Thank Full."

I used some scrapbook pears that I have had in my stash for a while as well as American Crafts card stock, Creative Memories letters and numbers stickers, a Creative Memories scrapbook page, and Ranger's Stickles in Paprika and Lime Green.  I used the stickles on the funny little turkeys I fussy cut out of some Thanks going scrapbook paper scraps.  I decorated  the tail feathers with the Stickles.

It is fun to use multiple supplies in scrapbooking and so I justify that as a form of Mixed Media.
I hope that this inspires you to record your open Thanksgiving memories.  Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment: